During winter, your body needs plenty of minerals and vitamins. All soups have health benefits, but bone broth is a superfood. The co-authors of The Perfect Health Diet and Dr. Cate Shanahan are some of the specialists who highlighted the health benefits of bone broth.
Bone broth is very easy to cook, but it is time-consuming (it takes between six and forty-eight hours). Here are some of the reasons it is beneficial for your health.
- Glycine, one of its components, has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. 
- It might reduce joint inflammation due to glucosamine, which stimulates the production of new collagen, repairing and strengthening the joints. 
- Fights cellulite. Dr. Shanahan explained in an interview how bone broth is beneficial for cellular integrity. According to her, cellulite is fat without collagen support. Therefore, bone broth is essential for supporting the structure of your cells.
- Reduces stress and helps with insomnia. Glycine is an amino acid that calms down the body and relaxes your mind. However, do not replace your medicine with broth without consulting your physician.
- It contains calcium, magnesium, and phosphorus. These minerals are crucial for bone formation, growth, and strength. 
When you cook the bones, add apple cider vinegar to the water; it helps extract the minerals. You could also add garlic, which provides extra flavor. If desired, place in onions, carrots, potatoes, broccoli, etc. Apart from this, make sure to include many types of bones and tissues to get the highest amount of nutrients possible. The only problem is that you cannot know its exact nutritional value. Each batch has different amounts of vitamins and minerals because of the bone type, quality, and source.
The bone broth has a shelf life of one week in the fridge or up to six months in the freezer (it is safe to consume it afterward, but its flavor and nutrition degrade). You can store it in ice cube trays or a container in which you can freeze food. It is nutritious and easy to include in any diet. 
keywords: #bone #broth #vitamins #minerals #nutrients #nutrition #soup #superfood #glycine #antioxidants #anti-inflammatory #joint pain #glucosamine #collagen #cellulite #stress #insomnia #relaxant #calcium #magnesium #performance #skin #hair #nails #gelatin #acv #garlic #vegetables #diet